spyresports-volunteerclub-16.png

You are the Tennessee legacy, you are Tennessee’s competitive edge.

Now that the rules have changed, We have an opportunity to build on the Tennessee legacy. Together, let’s build an elite NIL experience for our athletes and fans.

VOLUNTEER CLUB BENEFITS

🟧   Support Student-Athletes

The future of Tennessee starts with the student-athletes of today. 90% of every dollar generated through the Volunteer Club will go directly to athletes, and the remaining 10% will cover costs related to creating events for student-athletes and fans.

🟧   Attend Exclusive Events

As a Volunteer Club member, you’ll have the opportunity to attend exclusive events where the athletes will be signing autographs, taking pictures, and interacting with members of the Volunteer Club.

🟧   Access Specialty Merchandise

Have early access to new arrivals and exclusive merchandise.

VOLUNTEER CLUB SOCIAL: 

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter